-
July 8th, 2005, 01:06 AM
#71
Inactive Member
and to be honest.....i've always felt DAve was the post police.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 8th, 2005, 01:22 AM
#72
Inactive Member
-
July 8th, 2005, 01:39 AM
#73
HB Forum Owner
Well..I didnt see anyone dissing anyone with a disability either. To my knowledge Judy dosnt have a disability. She may have some sickness going on but I dont ever recall her saying she had any form of disability. So i dont think that had anything to do with anything on this topic and if it did..the point was lost somewhere on me!
Yeah dave i know you say what you want..and thats fine too..so long as it hurts NO one then im ok with it.Yes you were sarcastic..i know it and so do you lol.
I am the topic and post police no one else..well..amy is if she chooses to do so [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] But there isnt anyone else here who can do that as you all know..
TJ, thank you for being grown up enough to clarify your words and to make sure no one was offended..well no one that was involved with the post directly..as kass said words can be taken the wrong way on here and it often is...quite often..
amy..your words meant alot to me..to read and to know what your going thru..you just keep going..your almost there..
All of you that post here are so special in each of your own ways..i love the fact we can talk..get mad and then get over it..thats a good sign i think..what a good mix of people we have here!
-
July 8th, 2005, 02:01 AM
#74
Inactive Member
-
July 8th, 2005, 02:18 AM
#75
Inactive Member
I forgot the "I"
so....
I concur !
-
July 8th, 2005, 02:30 AM
#76
Inactive Member
never said "i say what i want"...
i said "i say what i feel"
the comment of mine about "police" comes from tj commenting to peeps about their posts or their thread titles..thats all.
i think i made my peace.
oh and amy says:
and to be honest.....i've always felt DAve was the post police....
(amy i don't get this- how have i done anything to make you say this?)
-
July 8th, 2005, 02:32 AM
#77
Inactive Member
that was the
'splain please post...
-
July 8th, 2005, 02:47 AM
#78
Inactive Member
Gator, ok.
Someone has to explain to me what post and/or topic police is.
And Dave, Using my name only in quotations is still sarcastic. But I don't care. I've never liked you, I've always thought you were a Nancy Boy, and I could care less what you think. That's MY opinion.
-
July 8th, 2005, 11:55 AM
#79
*Olivia*
Guest
pppsssttt dave....a nancy boy is generally used to describe an effeminate or gay man, usually a young one at that
eeerrrmmmm nope that description sure does NOT fit you [img]tongue.gif[/img]
unless of course i've been dating your older and definitely heterosexual brother? [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 8th, 2005, 01:10 PM
#80
Inactive Member
Fi makes DAve sound like a stud !!!
definitely heterosexual !
<font color="#dbdbda" size="1">[ July 08, 2005 10:13 AM: Message edited by: demon chloe ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks